Saturday, January 31, 2009

Collide

I can't open the door
Only God and He will
I can't close the door
It's not like I had planned
But I know that it is all in His hand
What happens when you believe in something,
But fear seems to dominate?
Is that when fear and faith collide?
It's like all your feelings are lost in fear.
Yet, it is then that you realize that you are not alone.
Something makes you do it anyway.
Your faith shines over you fear,
Leading to an open door with so much more
It all starts with God opening and closing doors
So we can praise Him only more
I want my lifesong to be written and sung by God himself
If we glorify God in everything we do,
Then nothing can be impossible with Him.
So, I choose to never give up
I won't back down
I am not holding back
I will not lose heart
God can do anything if we just believe

Written by Stacie in 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!!! May God bless you! =)